Sunday, August 17, 2008

Change of Plans

Well, we were going to try to squeeze one training session in tomorrow, but...you know, there have been a few weather issues. Or threats of weather issues, to say the least.

We've decided to play it safe with Tropical Storm Fay, so the team will jet to Guatemala tomorrow morning instead of in the afternoon. We'll keep you posted on our plans - though we definitely plan on checking in a few more times before we get to the airport tomorrow...

4 comments:

Scott said...

Sorry to hear about the travel problems. Good luck in Guatemala City

FERENGI/TOKYO J said...

make sure 2 take sum pics

thanks

Prime Time said...

Man, that sucks. Last time the guys were around here, they practiced at a field located near my house. I didn't find out until I was browsing through my friend's MySpace to see he had pictures with the guys. And he's a Brazilian NT supporter too. >=O

I was looking forward into possibly bumping into the guys tomorrow, but looks like that isn't happening. :( Maybe they'll return before they go play Cuba. :(

Prime Time said...

Hey, the typo was fixed! No more Tropical Storm Flo! =P