Friday, January 11, 2008

GOODSON'S GONE

Clarence Goodson is making the move abroad, having signed yesterday with Norwegian club IK Start. The Virginia native heads to Europe after four seasons in MLS with FC Dallas.

“It was a great opportunity that came up,” Goodson told the MNT Blog. “I felt it was the right situation and the right time in my career to move overseas. It’s everyone’s dream to play in Europe, and certainly it has been mine.”

“I’m looking forward to Norway. I think it is going to be a good transition. I know there are a lot of people that speak English, so that will help. I’m looking forward to it.”

Here’s a story on Goodson’s signing on the IK Start website. We’ll gladly take any translations…

Clarence will report to camp with IK Start on January 28, and we wish him luck in the next stage of his club career!

No comments: