Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SLOW NEWS DAY

Sorry it's been a light day of updates, folks. We've been gearing up for a lot of cool things to come in the next week, so we spent today 'out in the field' so to speak. So what were we working on, you ask? Well, the MNT bloggers happen to like surprises, so we won't give a ton away, but we will say that Studio 90 is going to come roaring back before the Mexico game. And do we have an Extra Time for you!

Meantime, the new uniform launch has certainly inspired a lot of conversation, and we appreciate all of the feedback. Love the passion on both sides of the ball...

3 comments:

Terrence said...

The new jerseys are alright, but are already growing on me. I HATED the last ones when they first came out, but they grew on me. Hopefully these new ones will to.

K.O. said...

Can you please find somebody other than Neil Beuthe to do Studio90? I'm sure most USMNT with even decent communcations skills would do a better job. Having said that, Studio90 with Neil is much better than no Studio90. Thanks!

Unknown said...

You guys, today the Mexican coach released the squad for the game. I have got to tell you that I am more than a little nervous that we might lose next week. Why aren't you bringing an "A"? For some reason Mexican t.v. channels are thinking that you are bringing a full squad and releasing that 2008 "no sera de ellos". I just want to wish you luck and I do like the new uniform!