Friday, September 7, 2007

CHILLIN' WITH LOS

Hey everyone, it's 'Los. I'm sitting in the hotel waiting to do an interview with ESPN, so figured I'd check in. It's been fun to be back in the U.S. and to get some good Mexican food! For me, in Chicago, Lalo's is the best hands down. I've been cruisin' Michigan Avenue with all the shops and sights. The buzz is starting to pick up now that it's getting closer to the Brazil game on Sunday. There's over 35,000 tickets sold, many of them to my old Chicago buddies. Looks like it's time to head in. See you all Sunday...

'Los

4 comments:

amy said...

Great to see a post from you, Carlos. Good luck to you and the guys on Sunday! I will be with you at Soldier Field cheering you on fromt the Sam's Army section. Go USA!
P.S. Will also be in London over Christmas to see you, Dempsey, McBride and the rest of Fulham take on Wigan and Tottenham. Go Whites!
Amy from Detroit

Jill C. said...

When in Chicago, lovers of Mexican food MUST visit the Frontera Grill, owned by Rick Bayless the chef famous for the PBS series "Mexico, One Plate at a Time." Topolobambo is the somewhat fancier restaurant next door and equally great. Best AUTHENTIC Regional Mexican food in America. Period.

Mamacita Chilena said...

I wish I could go to the game so bad! Too bad I live in a different country :(

Good luck, I'll be rooting for you!

Unknown said...

great goal..carlos ur the best..i say its the best goal of the game..!!!!
mexican food is the best ever...!!!!...lol...