- Everton's hopes of a shot at 4th place took a hit today when Tim Howard and company went down 2-1 to Portsmouth at Fratton Park.
- Clint Dempsey and Fulham shocked table-toppers Manchester United with a 2-0 win at Craven Cottage.
- Jonathan Spector played 90 minutes for West Ham United, who drew 1-1 with Blackburn Rovers.
- Jay DeMerit helped Watford keep a clean sheet in a 0-0 stalemate with Ipswich Town.
- Marcus Hahnemann made eight saves for Reading in a 0-0 draw with Crystal Palace.
- DaMarcus Beasley started for Rangers, who were pegged back by a 2-2 draw against Hearts. Beasley assisted on Rangers' opening goal, setting up Kyle Lafferty to begin the scoring. However, two second half goals by Hearts left the points to be shared.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Posted at 8:49 AM