Sunday, January 4, 2009

FA Cup Results

  • Clint Dempsey and Fulham advanced to the fourth round with a 2-1 win over Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday. The Cottagers face a trip to Rockingham Road to meet Conference National side Kettering Town.
  • Somehow these highlights have managed to stay on YouTube. Shhhh....
  • Watford and Jay DeMerit saw off Scunthorpe United to earn a fourth round date with either Crystal Palace or Leicester City. Glamorous!
  • Everton avoided the proverbial banana peel when edged past Macclesfield Town with a 1-0 victory. Tim Howard and the Toffees will now meet their bitter rivals Liverpool in the next round. That game will be held at Anfield on the weekend of Jan. 24.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog. I'm a big fan!

Could you possible shoot me an email? I have a really cool idea I want to share with you. My address is in my blogger profile.

TSP