Press notes available here. Here's the highlights:
• With two goals and one assist, Stuart Holden is tied on top of the scoring charts at the CONCACAF Gold Cup after group play with Panama’s Blas Perez. Five other players have scored two goals.
• The U.S. has now been undefeated in group play at all 10 Gold Cups with a 23-0-2 record.
• The last-minute tie against Haiti salvaged at 56-game unbeaten streak at home against CONCACAF opponents that dates to Sept. 1, 2001, when Honduras defeated the U.S. 3-2 in Washington, D.C
The last meeting between the teams was in the quarterfinals of the last edition of the Gold Cup. Landon Donovan and Carlos Bocanegra goals gave the U.S. a 2-1 victory on June 16, 2007.
• The teams drew 0-0 in the final of the 2005 Gold Cup, with the U.S. winning the title 3-1 on penalty kicks. Santino Quaranta converted the first of the three successful U.S. penalties.
• The match will be the first international game for the U.S. in Pennsylvania since a 1-0 loss to Ukraine at Bethlehem’s Goodman Stadium on Oct. 23, 1993.